Junior Quantitative Researcher
Experience required0 - 3 years
Salary100 000 - 140 000 RUB
An opportunity to start your career in quantitative finance as a Junior Quantitative Researcher in our Saint-Petersburg office.
- Preparing and researching various finance-related data sources;
- Development of predictiove models (based on fundamental analysis, econometrics and machine learning);
- Taking part in development of data analysis platform.
- STEM degree from the highly ranked educational institution;
- understanding of probability theory and statistics;
- computer science basics (algorithm complexity, text processing, algorithms on graphs);
- knowledge of python (pandas, numpy, plotting);
- written and spoken English of at least upper intermediate level.
We are also looking for
- experience woring in data analysis or software development;
- research experience in academia;
- proven track record of academic excellence (GPA, publication history, related thesis topic).
- Personal workstations and access to the powerful cloud compute capabilities
- Paid overtime and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible paid leave schedule
- No bureaucracy
- Fast-paced team commited to developing a global product
Our interview process starts with small research project. Essay-style answer and CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org